November 27, 2020
June 10, 2019
- 63-d PCI instrument is ready to be shipped. The next one will be 26
June 6, 2019
Blog started. For more news, white papers, etc., please, look into the blog.
June 1, 2019
We are on the Facebook.
Not much more to say though. Hopefully we will find some sense in that Facebook presence.
September 16, 2014
- We expanded our facility now with a clean room space.
Our address is
13-3547 Maile Street,
Pahoa, HI 96778.
Click to see full-size picture.
sensitivity better than 1 ppm with 100 mW laser source
||Testing optics on demand
Optical materials expertise
|AR coating, 1x1 mm area scan at 532 nm|
|Lava color theme|
|What could be tested:|
- AR, HR coatings. thin films
- low absorption tests (2 ppb resolution reached with 10 W laser source)
- homogeneity of absorption across the surface with up to 5 um resolution
- surface defects and contamination
- Optical materials: glasses, crystals
- bulk absorption tests (0.1 ppm/cm resolution reached with 10 W laser source)
- homogeneity of absorption with longitudinal space resolution up to 200 um
- laser-induced absorption, laser annealing effects
- Laser crystals: Nd:YAG, Nd:YVO4, Ti:Saphire, etc.
- transient and induced absorption
- only thermalized part of absorption is detected
- Nonlinear crystals: KTP, LBO, BBO, LiNbO3, LiTaO3, periodically-poled, etc.
- gray track characterization [KTP]
- induced absorption measurements [e.g. GRIIRA in LiNbO3]
- non-thermal response: photorefraction
- Composite objects: bonded optics, liquid crystals cells, etc.
- tests with IR probe
- non-thermal responses: free carriers effects, photorefraction
- Liquid and gaseous samples